I’ve been back in Michigan about 2 weeks so I figured I would do a life update post in case any of you are nosy/curious. Unfortunately I’ve been sick for at least half the time I’ve been back (blaming the weather haha) but I slept through the night without any coughing fits so we’re calling it a win!
I feel like I’ve been significantly less productive since returning, and I think I need to set a daily schedule for myself and stick to it. My job doesn’t get into the swing of things until June, so right now I’m doing wardrobe consultations, blogging and working some hours at the country club. It’s been nice to have such a break, but I’m also worried that when I do eventually have to do the full time grind again that I won’t be able to!
- I’ve been able to meet up with a lot of friends in the past two weeks (which has been so wonderful), and I’m excited to get to see them all regularly this summer.
- The wedding I came back for was a success! No major issues, the rain held off until after, almost every bridesmaid cried during the ceremony, and everyone looked amazing! (Oh, and the bride and groom had a wonderful time on their Jamaican honeymoon.)
- I’ve already been back to Ohio once to see my family, and will be heading back again tomorrow to celebrate my baby sister’s high school graduation!
- I’ve only gotten on the wrong highway once, but otherwise I remember how to get everywhere 🙂
- I’m re-adjusting to my gym here. I know that sounds weird to say, but once you get settled at a gym and know the employees/where all the equipment is, it is weird to have to change. I think I finally know where everything I need is here haha.
- Unfortunately I missed a few workouts last week while being sick, so I’ll be making them up this week. It has been really nice to be able to workout at different times, although sometimes have a more flexible schedule leads me to continually push off my workout because I know I have more time to do it…does this happen to anyone else?
- Already tried two *new to me* restaurants since returning: The Knickerbocker + TerraGR…YUM!
Alright, thats enough about me! Tell me what’s new with you in the comments! I feel like I’ve been slacking with being social online haha 🙂
Shop my look: