I’m nosy, I’ll admit it.
And being the nosy person that I am, I love when people do “Life Lately” posts. I like knowing more about what makes people tick, their day to day lives and their triumphs and struggles. To me that is more interesting and relatable than perfectly staged photos. So, whether you care or not, today is going to be a life lately update.
- I found $5 yesterday. But actually. And then I found my bridemaid dress for my friend Allison’s wedding for a deal at Nordstrom Rack. So definitely a lucky Sunday.
- There are exciting things coming to the blog soon – I’m going to be shooting outfits with Jess next weekend so prepare for gorgeous photos. And Vanity Belle reached out to me to help celebrate their 2nd anniversary with a party November 10th – if you’re in SoCal I would love to see you at their Costa Mesa location. 🙂
- I’m one lucky lady because they’re going to be treating me to a blow-out and a full face of makeup with eyelashes! (Never been so pampered in my entire life)
- I’m making strides at the gym & at physical therapy.
- (No joke – I left the gym after my squat day last week feeling like I could conquer the WORLD). I’ve been working with Annie as my online trainer – she creates my workouts. (LOVE HER) and then working with Cami in person at my gym to execute the workouts. Cami has been an amazing resource helping fix my form and push me harder.
- I will be on 10 airplanes in the next 35 days.
- Heading back to Michigan for an extended weekend on Wednesday (!!!)
- Heading up to San Francisco in mid-November
- Heading back to Ohio for an extended Thanksgiving weekend with my family 🙂
- I’d been saving up my ShopBop credits & finally used them to snag this adorable Clare V leopard mini tote that I’m wearing. (yay for patience)
- The struggle to make it to the
dungeonoffice everyday has only gotten worse. I wish I could share more here but its not appropriate, or respectable employee etiquette. Just know that I’m working to change the situation ASAP.
- The worst things about adulting = car problems & medical bills. There have been some issues with correct billing for my physical therapy and trying to make sure its all done correctly is making my head spin.
- I’ve been bad about shopping, and then mentally beating myself up about it. I know its a coping mechanism, and I’m feeling like such a materialistic B, so now I’m hopefully going to be able to stop (or at least extremely minimize) for the rest of the year
- A guy in Washington DC reached out to me via Instagram messenger on Thursday to let me know someone was using my images as their own on Bumble. If you’re unfamiliar – Bumble is a dating app where the women have to make the first move. So, some woman (or man) has been using pictures of me to snag dudes in the DC area. He figured all this out because he found her behavior peculiar, dropped the photos into Google search, and found me. I emailed Bumble & am waiting to hear back…
… and that’s a wrap folks. Overall I’m feeling pretty positive about things (even the bad & the ugly) mainly because I’m beyond excited to go back to the mitten Wednesday. Tell me, what’s the best or worst thing that’s been happening for you lately?
Thanks for reading, I appreciate you!
Shop my look: